What's more frustrating than not being able to get credit because of your lawsuits? Indeed, the federal law on consumer credit (LCC) is specific about this. Article 22 indicates, for example, that an examination of the capacity to contract credit aims to prevent over-indebtedness caused by a consumer credit contract. In summary, it is therefore impossible to contract a credit with lawsuits!
However, there is a totally legal solution to obtain credit with lawsuits. This is what we are going to explain to you in this new article. Good reading.
Get credit with lawsuits using a trusted third party
To obtain credit with lawsuits, there is a solution by calling on a trusted third party. Indeed, if the latter is eligible for the granting of a private loan, it will be able to help you in your approach and thus allow you to obtain quick credit. Here is the solution developed to understand how it works:
1. Intervention by a trusted third party
The first step is to find someone you trust around you. The latter will indeed have to agree to borrow the amount equivalent to the total of your lawsuits. Once this person has been found, they will therefore apply for credit, which should be accepted without difficulty.
Then, the funds will be paid to this third party who concluded the credit. It will then make the full repayment of your debts against the delivery of a acknowledgment of debt that you have previously established. To write an acknowledgment of debt in due form, you can consult the following article " How to write an IOU in Switzerland or ask your Lica adviser to take care of it for you when applying for a loan.
2. Make your loan and repay the third party
Now that your lawsuits are paid by the third party, you are once again solvent and therefore eligible to apply for private credit. In fact, once your extract from the proceedings is blank, you can carry out a legal loan application. Upon receipt of the funds, you will repay them to the third party who helped you. In exchange, this will cancel the acknowledgment of debt that you have previously concluded between the parties. You are now without prosecution and the third party has also made full repayment of their credit. Everyone therefore leaves with the counters at zero!
Is there a risk for the third party?
The third party may in some cases be worried about this process and this is normal. However, in practice, the risk is extremely low or non-existent for the following reasons:
- Once the credit has been obtained, the third party settles your debts. You are therefore solvent again and acknowledgment of debt (debt instrument) can be used at any time by the third party to claim reimbursement. In this catastrophic scenario, the person would be seized by the prosecution office and the third party would receive their reimbursement each month.
- You have the possibility of insuring yourself against the unforeseeable events of life. Whether unemployment, disability or death, these risks are insurable for the benefit of the third party. Thus, the latter has the certainty of being reimbursed whatever happens to you!
The process is therefore very secure and you are of course accompanied by one of our credit specialists. This will tell you how to proceed and when to perform the various operations.
Protect yourself in the event of death, disability or unemployment to obtain credit with lawsuits
Life is unpredictable! Indeed, no one is safe from an accident, illness or unemployment. To protect yourself from these risks, it is quite possible to take out insurance and therefore reassure the third party. It will therefore also be protected if something should happen to you during the financial transaction. Here are the different solutions we recommend to protect you during getting credit with lawsuits :
- Loss of earnings insurance in the event of unemployment, illness or accident. It is often a sum insurance with which you can receive a monthly allowance in the event of unemployment, illness or accident. Therefore, in the event of an unforeseeable situation, you remain solvent and can honor your financial agreement.
- 3B death risk insurance with an irrevocable clause. Death insurance in this form makes it possible to designate a beneficiary of the capital irrevocably. In other words, the insured person and the beneficiary (the third party) are permanently bound for the duration of the contract. Thus the third party is guaranteed to receive the sum borrowed in the event of the death of the debtor.
With these two protections, the third party who will make the loan is totally reassured to be reimbursed no matter what!
Here too, enjoy for free Lica services to accompany you in your steps and ensure the smooth running of operations.
Lica helps you get your credit with lawsuits
Obtaining credit with lawsuits requires a good understanding of the laws and the financial system in Switzerland. This is why it is strongly recommended that you get help from the credit specialist in Switzerland. Whatever your situation, you can count on our employees to help you! Either it's about :
- Set up an acknowledgment of debt
- Take out the right insurance coverage
- And finally, get your private credit with lawsuits
Lica is here to help you!
As an independent intermediary, Lica works for its clients in complete neutrality. Our advisors therefore take the time to listen to you and provide you with the desired solution from among the multitude of existing solutions on the market. With an online credit application at Lica, you therefore have the certainty of being accompanied throughout the duration of your project.
Now that you know that lica is by your side, take the time to contact our specialists by completing a no-obligation online credit application. They will accompany you in a neutral and confidential way in your approach.
Do you have any questions before applying? Our advisors are there to answer your questions 7 days a week directly on WhatsApp. Ask us for more information and we will be happy to answer you!